Hey errbody! Here’s what’s been going on this past week.
Blue blue sky + dark red leaves round the corner from my home.
Things we should be eating (and drinking!)
- I’m allll about efficiency, and in honor of St. Patrick’s day, here’s a list of cocktails that give you a 2 for 1 punch!
- When traveling in Ireland, my husband and I had a delicious meal that included short ribs and mashed potatoes. Here is an interesting take on the classic comforting dish.
- A rich chocolate cake made with potatoes and Bailey’s? Talk to me.
Things we should be reading
- Apartment Therapy has a super helpful article on what to do with that weird space above the fridge. This is on my to-do list this week!
- How have I not known about this website until now? Beth of Budget Bytes has tasty recipes that won’t break the bank. As someone who is trying to save money but still eat deliciously, this website is my new obsession.
- I'm currently planning a trip to Asheville, NC after reading this article on Bon Appetit.
Things we should be listening to
- Alabama Shakes new song, “Gimme All Your Love”. Chills.
- A friend just introduced me to The King Khan and BBQ Show. Super catchy, kinda gritty sounding music for your earholes. Check out the song, “Treat Me Like A Dog”.
- I recently started listening to J. Cole, and I love the title track off of his 2013 album Born Sinner.
Have a freakin’ fantastic rest of the week!